Information relating to Coronavirus
Work with us
LIVE Tickets currently provide ticketing services for a range of local and national companies who wish to market their events to customers in the East Midlands.
Who are LIVE Tickets?
LIVE Tickets is part of Derby LIVE, part of Derby City Council. We aim to support external event organisers to promote and sell their events to as wide an audience as possible.
Derby LIVE is a well-known and trusted event and theatre organiser within the East Midlands. We present and produce an excellent and diverse programme of live performances, events and festivals within Derby. With this experience LIVE Tickets can help to sell tickets for any event - whether music concert, flower show or anything in between.
LIVE Tickets work alongside local, regional and national organisations to help make their events as successful as possible. This is through ticket sales, promotion through the LIVE Tickets website and other aspects of customer service and marketing.
What you get
- Telephone and counter sales service, Mon-Sat 9am-8pm (reduced opening on bank holidays)
- 24 hour online sales
- Listing on the LIVE Tickets website. The website can link to any YouTube, Vimeo or Soundcloud clips and other social media sites.
- Space for your leaflets to be displayed in Derby city centre at our Sales and Information Centre
- Automated sales reports – sent as frequently as you like
- Use of Derby LIVE ticket stock. The text will be amended to suit your event. Or if you prefer we can use your tickets.
- Unreserved seating plan
- Ability to set up a variety of ticket offers/promo codes
- Reserved seating plan
- We can provide an on site box office service for your event
- Set up of any additional offers or promo codes after initial event set up
Subject to lead time for your event, we can provide additional marketing support and guidance.
- Social media support
- News story on the Derby LIVE website
- Presence in Derby LIVE monthly e-shot
- Sending out a press release locally
- Other advertising opportunities
Optional extras come at an additional cost, prices available on request.
We have 3 payment options available:
- A per ticket booking fee to cover our costs that are passed onto the customer. We use a sliding scale of booking fee charges depending on the ticket price of each event. All promotional material would need to include the booking fee to meet current advertising standards.
- We can charge a percentage fee on your ticket sales.
- Or we can charge a one off set up fee to cover costs. This depends on the volume of tickets you'd like us to sell.
Ticket income will be placed in our holding account until your event has passed. Once the event has finished we will ask you to invoice Derby City Council for the gross ticket sales (minus any fees). Payment usually takes around two working weeks to process. You have the option of either being paid by cheque or BACS transfer.
To find out more or to get your event set up with us, please get in touch via our Contact Us page.
What do some of our clients think?
“The service is first rate, and guarantees excellent customer and client service, continuous transport communication and feedback and efficient financial turn around”
Paul Broesmith, Artistic Director, The Lost Boys
“Working with LIVE Tickets has helped Derbyshire Country Cricket Club market it’s major events, such as the annual Fireworks Night & Fun Fair at the 3aaa Country Ground, to local people, helping to increase awareness and ticket sales year-on-year"
Chris Airey, Media & Marketing Manager, Derbyshire County Cricket Club
“LIVE Tickets is the go-to box office for the city of Derby, providing an efficient, effective physical and virtual point of sale for our customers. Staff are friendly and the Market place location is ideal, I cannot recommend LIVE tickets highly enough."
Dr Alex Rock, Derby Cathedral Development Officer